Registration underway for Race for the Cure

MANCHESTER CENTER- Early bird online registration is open for the Susan G. Komen Vermont Race for the Cure, to be held on Saturday, July 21.  Registration is $20  for an adult, or $5 for youth (12 and under).  Register now to be a part of the 26th annual Race for the Cure, beginning at Riley Rink.
Events include a 10K run, a 5K run or walk, and a kids obstacle course  to benefit Susan G. Komen New England, with 75% of proceeds raised staying local to support community service organizations. The remaining 25% will go to breast cancer research.
 Contact Linda at if interested in a volunteer committee role. To register or for more information about the Komen Vermont Race for the Cure call (802) 362-2733, email or visit

The Deerfield Valley News

797 VT Route 100 North
Wilmington, VT 05363

Phone: 802-464-3388
Fax: 802-464-7255

Comment Here